Management Aptitude Test, MAT is a national level MBA entrance exam, conducted by AIMA four times in a year. The MBA entrance exam, MAT will get you admission into MBA/PGDM courses of top B-Schools of India. MAT score is accepted by around 600 B-Schools.
MAT exam is held in February, May, September and December. MAT February 2019 Registration has already begun from 16th December 2018.
Here are all the details regarding MAT 2019 Registration:
- Registration can be only done online, for both PBT and CBT.
- Last date to register for MAT 2019 Feb exam is 8th February 2019 for PBT mode and 12th February 2019 for CBT mode.
- The application fee for both PBT or CBT is Rs 1550/- if you apply for one but if are willing to give both PBT and CBT, then it will cost you Rs 2650/-.
- You can pay the registration fee through credit card/debit card or net banking.
MAT aspirants must fulfill basic eligibility criteria to be able to give MAT entrance exam.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must graduate in any discipline from a recognized university or institution. Those appearing in final year of graduation are also eligible to apply for MAT 2019.
- Age Limit: There is no minimum and maximum age limit to appear for MAT exam.
- Maximum no. of Attempts: There is no limit of attempts to apply in MAT.
MAT Exam Pattern 2019
- Mode: Both Online and Offline
- Exam Duration: The exam is of 150 minutes.
- Type of Questions: There will be only MCQ Questions
- Number of Questions: 200 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Sections: There will be five sections.
||NO. OF QUESTIONS
||TIME (in min)
|Data Analysis & Sufficiency
|Intelligence & Critical Reasoning
|Indian & Global Environment
MAT Preparation Tips
- Make a proper study schedule that you cover every subject during your preparation.
- Focus on self study. It will help you to score good marks.
- Practice mock papers or solve previous year question papers as it will help you in improving your speed of solving questions..
- Assign your last some days before exam only for revision purpose.
- Be confident and take care of your health.
MAT 2019 Admit Card
- MAT 2019 Admit card will be available from 9th February (PBT) & 19th February 2019 (CBT).
- Candidates can download their admit card by entering their online application number, DOB or email Id.
- Different admit cards will be generated for both CBT and PBT.
MAT Result 2019
The authority will release MAT 2019 result most probably in the last week of February 2019.
MAT Admission Procedure 2019
- Candidates have to individually apply to each of the institute accepting MAT score to get admission there. Each of the participating institute will have its own selection and eligibility criteria.
- Generally, selection process involves Group Discussion, Personal Interview/Written Ability Test (WAT).
- Final admission will be provided on the basis of candidate’s overall performance in MAT entrance exam and further rounds followed by the verification of documents.