7 Personal Interview Tips | MBA Interview Tips
Top MBA colleges of India has raised up their Bar for selecting MBA Aspirants. Personal Interview holds a great weightage in deciding your future at a top Business school. Just clearing the MBA entrance is not enough so here is a list of tips for you to help you be at your very best on the interview day.
- Be Confident : The key to any interview success is being confident. If you believe that you are the right man for the place then the interviewer will also believe it.
- Be Fluent : Stammering is not what interviewer is looking for. Be fluent and precise in what you speak. To help improve make a reading habit or try speaking in front of the mirror and also brush up your grammar skills a bit
- Be Updated : MBA Interviewer are very keen on knowing about your general awareness and knowledge over current affairs. Brush up your GK and be very well aware about the recent stuff. Also if you don’t know anything regarding the question asked in the interview it is better to say that you are not very well aware of the topic, instead of lying or speaking with no context
- Know Your Resume : Know your resume inside out. The only suggestion I will hand over is be prepared to justify each and every letter written on that piece of paper and you will just be fine.
- Research : Be well aware of the institute you are stepping in for admission process. Research all about the placements, faculty, infrastructure, Industry Links etc. This will not only help you in the interview process, but also will help you make a better decision and be double sure about the college.
- Know Yourself : Peek into your soul, know yourself better. It is the very important for you to be in a clear mindset. A clear thought process is the best you can do. Be prepared for basic questions that speak to your mindset. Like
- Why do you want an MBA?
- Why do you want it now?
- Why do you want to do MBA at this Business school?
- What is it you want to do?
- How will that thing impact the world?
- What excites you about it?
- Basic Introduction including strength and weakness?
- Be professional – Be polite and make sure while you speak, avoid petty conversations, complaining, blaming or trying to seek pity.
I guess this sums all MBA Interview Tips and I believe you are well prepared to crack an MBA interview and cease the deal by being selected to Top MBA Colleges in India.